ORANGE COUNTY CAMPUS
Start Date: July 2021
About the Renascence School International, Orange County Campus:
The Renascence School International offers advanced academics and fluency in three languages: English, Mandarin Chinese and Spanish.
• Teach middle school and high school math and science
• Reinforce middle school and high school math and science during after school program and assist other teachers in their classrooms as necessary.
• All instruction will be in English.
• Passion for math and science
• Minimum of BS or equivalent in engineering, math, physics or chemistry• Strong English language, math and science skills
• Non-teaching work experience desirable
• Native speaker of English
• Creative, engaging teaching style
• At least 2 years of teaching experience
• 195 day assignment
• Full-time (6.5 hrs/day on campus)
• Starting compensation package – salary + bonus; negotiable
• Tuition discount for children of faculty member
• Free childcare for children three years and older during before and after school program hours
• Opportunities for annual performance-based raises
• Possibility of augmenting salary with summer assignment (July and August)
How to apply:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send all documents in pdf format.